THYSSENKRUPP BILSTEIN OF AMERICA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to www.bilsteinus.com. This website is offered and maintained by thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America as a service to its customers. By using this site, you, the customer and/or end user, agrees to be bound by the following "Terms and Conditions of Use." Please review the Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. If you do not agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use, you are not authorized to and should not use this website.
- Agreement. This Agreement specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of www.bilsteinus.com (hereinafter, "the Site"). By using this Site you agree to be unconditionally bound by this Agreement, and any modifications thereto as may be posted by thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America from time to time.
- Ownership. All content included in this Site, including but not limited to trade names, trademarks, images, colors, logos, graphical elements and accents, style sheets, menus and navigation tools, product depictions, drawings, and diagrams, and technological or resource data, descriptions, documentation, downloadable files, articles, and information, (collectively "Site Content") is and shall remain the property of thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, its parent companies, and/or subsidiaries, and is protected by all applicable international, federal, state, and local copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary laws. Any reproduction, reprogramming, redistribution, republication, diversion, transmission or other unauthorized use of this Site, or any part thereof, without the express written consent of thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Site. thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, at its sole discretion, grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site; provided however, that nothing in this Agreement shall grant the user, except as may be expressly authorized within the Site itself, any right to reproduce, republish, redistribute, reprogram, divert, transmit, sublicense, sell or otherwise misuse any Site Content in any form, fashion or manner whatsoever. Further, any attempt to tamper with, reverse engineer or alter this Site, whether at this address or for purposes of reproducing this Site or any portion thereof, at some other address, is strictly prohibited.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all laws applicable to this Site, your use thereof, and your access thereto.
thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America does not sell or otherwise distribute names or other personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing, sales or any other purposes. Except as noted herein, any personally identifiable information received by thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America is used solely for internal thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America purposes and is not shared with any nonaffiliated organizations.
Any personally identifiable information collected by this Site will be used solely for the purposes stated by the specific web form or survey the user consented to. This could include periodic promotional emails. If at any time, the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving emails, access to manage the user’s subscription is included in each email from the company.
The Site is not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America does not collect any personally identifiable information, whether or not such information is voluntarily provided, from any person it actually knows is under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian accesses the Site on behalf of a person under the age of 13, that parent or guardian is responsible for protecting that child's personally identifiable information.
- Warranties. Nothing in this Site is intended to create any express or implied warranty, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, nor is it intended to modify any existing express warranty on any Bilstein product. To request a copy of the express limited warranty on any Bilstein product, please contact Customer Service at: thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, 14102 Stowe Drive Poway, California 92064. Tel:1-858-386-5900.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THYSSENKRUPP BILSTEIN OF AMERICA BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY ALLEGED DISSATISFACTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT IS TO CEASE USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, its parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys, and all others acting on its behalf, from any and all liability, loss, damage, and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from, or in any way connected with your breach of this Agreement.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any dispute arising out of or under this Agreement shall be resolved in Superior Court of the State of California in the County of San Diego, or as the case may be, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter contained herein and supersedes any prior agreements. This Agreement may not be modified, except as in writing by thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America. thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America does not waive any provision of this Agreement, except as may be stated in a separate writing, signed by thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America or its designated agent. A waiver of any one provision in this Agreement shall not operate as continuing waiver, and shall not operate as a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information. Questions concerning this Agreement should be directed to the Media Placement Department, thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, 14102 Stowe Drive, Poway, California 92064. Tel:1-858-386-5900.