The M 7100 Classic shocks are the most successful shock absorbers in off-road racing history. Since their inception in the early 70's, BILSTEIN's monotube shocks have equipped more winning off-road cars and trucks than any other shock. Today, the M 7100 Classic shocks are perfect for meeting the demands of off-road recreational vehicles such as forerunner trucks, Baja Bugs, rockcrawlers and sandbuggies.
Features and Benefits:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Threaded body lengths to 10" travel
- Self-adjusting deflecting disc valving
- 2" diameter shock body
- High-flow piston reduces harshness
- Factory rebuildable
- Spherical bearing end loops, which accept 1/2" and 12mm mounting bolts.
- Available for standard and coilover applications, this series is primarily designed for vehicles with modified shock mounts and Type I VW suspension.
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.