The BILSTEIN 6100 Series are the most successful shock absorbers in off-road racing history. Since their inception in the early 70's, 6100 Series have equipped more winning off-road cars and trucks than any other shock. Today, the 6100 Series are perfect for meeting the demands of off-road recreational vehicles such as forerunner trucks, Baja Bugs, rockcrawlers and sandbuggies.
Features and Benefits:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Threaded Body Lengths to 10" Travel
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- 12" Diameter Shock Body
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Factory Rebuildable
- Spherical bearing end loops, which accept 1/2" and 12mm mounting bolts.
- Available for standard and coilover applications, this series is primarily designed for vehicles with modified shock mounts and Type I VW suspension.
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.