The BILSTEIN CA4 Series coilover shocks feature traditional bushing-style mounts, a polished aluminum shock body, and come standard with coil mounting hardware. Coil springs sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- 46mm working piston
- One piece threaded body design, show polished billet body
- Hard anodized lock ring, seat, and hat
- High performance poly urethane bushings
- Shock shown with optional PermaStar® coil spring
Please be sure to click the "download PDF" link below to access the Street Rod catalog with application and fitment information.
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.