BILSTEIN engineers worked closely with Mercedes-Benz to develop a top-of-the-class suspension for their top-of-the-line models and the result is the B4 OE Replacement (Air) suspension system. The Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W220/C215) has this system to thank for its famed driving comfort and is also one of the world’s first series production vehicles to be equipped with active springs and dampers.
Features and Benefits:
- High OEM quality standards
- Proven BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- Responds to street and vehicle conditions in milliseconds for instant adaptivity
- Provides excellent comfort and perfect driving characteristics
- Manufactured with 100% new parts for maximum reliability and safety
Special Installation Notes:
Please review and carefully follow the written instructions for the installation of these shocks:
Short videos of the step-by-step process for the installation of the Airmatic shocks on the Mercedes S-Class W220 are available from this special link:
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.