Do you want Free Shocks?
BILSTEIN Shock Absorbers Aftermarket Development Division is seeking vehicles for the purpose of design/installation confirmation and tuning of dynamic characteristics (damping/valving).
Vehicle usage would encompass approximately 200 miles of on-road evaluation within a week’s period of time.Vehicle owner is required to deliver vehicle to the Bilstein Aftermarket headquarters in Poway, CA, and make arrangements for alternative transportation during the time of product installation and tuning.
In exchange for use of subject vehicle, vehicle owner will receive, at no charge, one set of shock absorbers (front & rear) installed on his/her vehicle, four wheel alignment and a full tank of fuel. thyssenkrupp Bilstein offers a full “Garage Keeper’s Endorsement” providing vehicle owner insurance.
- ’06-’08 Audi RS 4 Sedan
- ’14-up Mazda 6 (Skyactive 2.5L)
- ’13-up Ford Fusion (4cyl., V6, Hybrid)
If you are located in the Southern California Region and interested in supplying your Passenger Car, please submit our Ride Testing Form.
- ’14-up RAM 2500 (2WD crew cab, any bed, diesel)
- ’14-up RAM 2500 (4WD crew cab, std. bed, gas/diesel, w/air suspension)
- ’14-up RAM 3500 (4WD crew cab, std. bed, gas/diesel, w/air suspension)
- ’03-’12 Dodge Sprinter 2500/3500 (2WD, dual rear wheel)
- ’09-’13 Ford F-150 (2WD Supercab, 6.5 ft. bed, V6/V8)
- ’09-’13 Ford F-150 (4WD Supercab, 6.5 ft. bed, V6/V8)
- ’14-up Jeep Cherokee (4WD, w/wo Off-road package)
- ’15-up Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon (2WD crew cab, short bed, diesel)
- ’15-up Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon (4WD crew cab, short bed, diesel)
- ’08-up Toyota Land Cruiser w/o AHC
- ’02-’09 Chevy/GMC Trailblazer/Envoy 4WD non SS or EXT
If you are located in the Southern California Region and interested in supplying your Truck/SUV, please submit our Ride Testing Form.