Designed for applications requiring steel body shocks, the all new BILSTEIN SN2 | SNS2 Series features optimized shock lengths, and a modular monotube design that enables the flexibility to revalve and rebuild as needed. End caps are available in aluminum (SN2 Series) or steel (SNS2 Series) to meet various sanctioning body requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- 46mm extruded modular steel body maintains tighter tolerances for superior performance
- BILSTEIN’s fill tool allows plug installation for sanctioning body requirements that restrict schrader valves (fill tool sold separately: B4-BOA-0001227)
- Body design allows for standard or coilover applications (coilover kit sold separately: B4-BOA-0000117)
- 14mm hard chromed shaft reduces seal drag and breakaway stiction
- Single and double adjustable shaft options available
- Linear or digressive pistons available for valving versatility
- Monotube design provides maximum heat dissipation
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.