The BILSTEIN B16 (ridecontrol®) system allows the driver to electronically select between a Comfort or a Sport performance damping mode with a simple push of the button. The integrated control unit switches the damping settings on all four shocks/struts in fractions of a second to deliver the handling characteristics you desire—all from the comfort of the driver’s seat.
Features and Benefits:
- Illuminated operator panel for controlling settings
- “Comfort” mode creates smooth compensation for uneven surfaces
- “Sport” mode for excellent driving dynamics and maximum power reserves in limited applications
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.