Developed for the professional off-road racer, the M 9100 (Coilover) is truly state-of-the-art. The coilover offers the same damping features as the standard body shock with the ability to mount an external coil spring for load carrying capability.
Features and Benefits:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Designed to combine the function of damper and spring
- 2.0" or 2.65 (OD) Body
- Coil Spring Hardware: 3" or 3-5/8" (ID)
- Hose Length and Fittings Options: Straight, 90 degree, 45 degree
- Valving can be adjusted internally for rebound and compression
- Completely owner rebuildable
- BILSTEIN does not manufacture or sell coil springs for off-road use. However, most BILSTEIN off-road retailers sell springs. They can also offer advice on spring rates.
- It is not recommended to use a coilover in conjunction with an auxiliary spring source, such as Leaf Springs or Torsion Bars.
Special Product Information Downloads (click links to download .pdf)
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.