BILSTEIN Steering Racks
Engineered for more responsive steering and precise handling, BILSTEIN Steering Racks are the leading hydraulic steering systems today. As an original equipment supplier to Mercedes-Benz®, BILSTEIN Steering Racks are offered in the aftermarket as a direct replacement for passenger cars, vans and SUVs.
BILSTEIN Steering Racks feature a variable steering ratio and offer a speed sensitive option for factory equipped vehicles. BILSTEIN Steering Racks are brand-new units and come fully assembled with OE quality tie rod ends and ball joints for hassle free installation. Whether driving the city, highway, or winding country roads, you can rely on BILSTEIN Steering Racks to restore vehicle handling, driving comfort and safety that you expect with your Mercedes-Benz®.
- New, hydraulic rack-and-pinion steering assembly
- Available for a wide range of Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, vans, and SUVs
- Restores original driving comfort, handling, and safety
- Fully assembled with OE tie rods and ball joints for hassle-free installation
- Variable steering ratio to reduce driver input and improve vehicle handling
- Speed sensitive assemblies available for factory equipped vehicles
- Built in OE factories to meet OE specifications and quality standards
- For front-axle loads of up to 3,000kg (Sprinter)
- No core charge
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Made in the USA and Germany
Where to buy
You can easily find your product which fits to you car and needs.